Updated List of our Talented Writers’ Publications – great reads for everyone!
The B-C-ing-U! Writers are many-talented. A lot of them are published authors, so why not take a look at what they have for sale?
There are some great Reads here, and you can purchase a unique present for someone special!
Why not order a personally signed book? You can have it delivered straight to the address of your choice.
Seren Evans’Charrington has copies of her book, The Pleasure of Preserving by Seren Evans-Charrington, normally priced at £12.99 but £10 including postage to any of our readers or if you fancy a pre-made jar of pickle I have pear and ginger piccalilli priced at £4.25 per jar including postage.
Here’s Ann Evans’’for sale’ list:
BOOKS BY ANN EVANS – www.annevansbooks.co.uk
Become a Writer, a step by step guide. By Ann Evans
The Bitter End by Ann Evans and Robert D Tysall (Published by Bloodhound Books)
- The Bitter End. ISBN-13:978-1912604432
Kill or Die by Ann Evans (Published by Bloodhound Books)
- Kill or Die By Ann Evans ISBN-13: 978-1912604432
Short reads for reluctant readers by Ann Evans (Published by Badger Learning) https://www.badgerlearning.co.uk/
A Little Secret
Living the Lie
By My Side
How to spend like a celebrity
Kicked into Touch
More books for children and YA readers
Celeste (Re-release coming soon)
Celeste is a young adult time slip thriller set in present day Coventry and in Medieval times.
Available from the usual outlets in paperback and as an ebook. Amazon link below, or contact my via my website for a signed copy:
- ISBN 978-1500982492
The Uninvited (Re-release coming soon)
Contact Ann for copies of all the above. firstname.lastname@example.org
Little Tyke Murder Mysteries (Whodunnits for 8+ years)
Fishing for Clues
Stealing the Show
Pointing the Finger
Pushing his Luck
Romance by Ann Carroll (available in libraries in large print – coming soon as paperback and ebooks) Contact Ann Evans to pre-order: email@example.com
A Tropical Affair
A Place to Belong
If you spot a book on my website that you’d particularly like a signed copy of, get in touch. Or you should be able to buy from sources such as Amazon. In particular watch out for: The Beast, (award winning) The Reawakening and Rampage.
Coming out in a ‘box set’ in ebook form in the new year.
I have 31 books published for children, teens, reluctant readers and adults. Take a look at my website: http://www.annevansbooks.co.uk and if you want a signed copy of any, get in touch.
Patricia Newell-Dunckley has the following Books available. “Letters of a Travelling Lady” with one hundred stunning photographs of England. “Wallis the Woman I Love” a Royal romance. “The Complete Guide to Painting and Decorating Porcelain”. Good for beginners or advanced porcelain artists. www.patriciasartworld.com
For 350 years, not a lot happened in the London cab trade – until 2016, when the changes came thick and fast: crazy road re- modelling schemes; mandatory credit card acceptance; the rise of Uber; the War on Diesel; and the launch of a new electric taxi.
“It’s a tough life on the cabs, but someone has to do it”, says Chris Ackrill, who has devoted much of his adult life to the London taxi trade. With frankness, humour, and a thorough attention to detail, Chris gives his unique take on new challenges that threaten the very existence of the trade. He’ll answer the questions you were afraid to ask. He’ll tell you how the London cab trade works on a practical basis, what we really think of our passengers, and what it feels like when you miss the turning for Heathrow and head into the countryside. He’ll tell you why Millwall supporters make the best cab drivers, why dogs make the best passengers, and how listening to Motorhead can result in a speed awareness course on a Sunday morning in Newport Pagnell.
Book out now: available from York Publishing Services.http://www.ypdbooks.com
(also available on Amazon).
Available for purchase via Andrews UK, Amazon, and other selected online book retailers
Lyn Funnell has;
The First Book of Short Stories
The Second Book of Short Stories
The Third Book of Short Stories.
Most of these were previously published in various magazines.
A selection of poems, a lot of which have been previously published.
ASIN B008OK3EC1 Do read and enjoy T’was Christmas Eve in the Dole Queue.
Get Out of Debt and Stay Out – Forever!
A completely unsympathetic book full of unusual constructive ideas to get your life back on track.
St Anthony of Padua, a humorous but serious novel about an old lady’s cruel treatment by the Sister in a retirement home. St Anthony of Padua is the Patron Saint of old people.
The Girl Who Watched.
This is a novel based partly in Cuba and partly in the UK.
I have a few left in hard copy which can be signed and posted to you.
Willy the Whizz and the Wormhole is for Young Adults aged 15-95!
Will Spalding had an IQ of 172. But nobody knew it yet. And nobody would realise it even when he constructed what was probably the most amazing invention that the world had ever seen; a Stargate into other worlds. Actually most of the world would never see it!
Read the hilarious story of what happens when Will’s little sister Maud crawls into it, and how Will and his friends (with the help of Einstein the dog) try to get her back without Will’s Mum Pru finding out
All Lyn’s books are available as Kindle downloads, from Amazon and all good online bookshops, some of them for the amazing price of under £2!
Sadly, we lost the lovely Wendy last year. But her books are still available.
Wendy Hughes has;
1. The Story of Gower pub. by Gwasg Carreg Gwalch 1992 and reprinted in 1998.
2. The 6-8 Fun Book (stories, facts and activities) pub by EPB Publishing 1992
- The 9-10 Fun Book (stories, facts and activities) pub by EPB Publishing 1992
- The Story of Pembrokeshire pub. by Gwasg Carreg Gwalch 1993 and reprinted in 1998 and 2000
- Tales of Old Glamorganshire pub. by Gwasg Carreg Gwalch 1994
- The Story of Brecknock pub by Gwasg Carreg Gwalch 1995
- Stickler – The Elusive Syndrome pub by Celtic Connection 1995
- Not Just Bread – Chronicle of a local Bakery – pub by Suirway Publishers 1996
- Prehistoric Sites of Gower and West Glamorgan pub by Logaston Press April 1999
- Anglesey Past and Present – Gwasg Carreg Gwalch July 1999
- Ten Years On – The founding of The Stickler Syndrome Support Group with biographical sketch of Dr Gunnar B Stickler – published November 1999 by Acorn Publications
- Crumbs of Hope – The story of Hope Romania told through a series of impressions and emotions interspersed with quotes and thoughts for the day. Pub by Orchard Press March 2000
- Contributed a chapter to Medical Humanities pub by Royal College of Physicians March 2001
- A Photographic History of Your Town – Brecon – WH Smith and Friths Photographic Collection – pub September 2002
- Horizons of Hope –Pub by Parchment Pub May 2003
- Images of England series – Walton on Thames – Tempus Publishing September 2003
- A Celebration of your Town – Carmarthen – Ottakars and Friths Photographic Collection – to be published October 2004
- So You Think You Know? Carmarthen – Ottakars and Friths Photographic Collection October 2004
- Carmarthen An Illustrated Miscellany – Ottakars and Friths Photographic Collection October 2004
- Historical Walking Guide of Your Town – Carmarthen – Ottakars and Friths Photographic Collection – published May 2005
- Stickler The Elusive Syndrome 2nd Edition – Published by Celtic Connections Second revised edition – November 2006
- Haunted Worthing – The History Press October 2010
- The Story of Pembrokeshire –New revised colour edition – Gwasg Carreg Gwalch March 2011
- The Story of Gower – new revised colour edition – Gwasg Carreg Gwalch March 2011
25.Shipwrecks of Sussex – The History Press – April 2011
26 Not a Guide to Worthing – The History Press 2013
27 The A-Z of Curious Sussex – The History Press 2017
All books are available from Amazon or from Wendy at; <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Harry was a funeral director during the 1970s and 1980s, Buried Secrets is an hilarious book full of amusing anecdotes. Harry fell into a grave, with the coffin slowly sliding on top of him. Only a few weeks into his new career, he reversed the limousine into a lamppost, and had to confess to his guvnor. Then he went to work for the Royal undertakers, making repatriations to all over the world, always on the instant response team, involved in the Herald of Free Enterprise, Air India, and Lockerbie/PanAm. It is available on Amazon at £2.99 for the e-book, or £6.99 for the printed version.
Want to know how not to run a hotel? Harry Pope’s Hotel Secrets is all about his disastrous partnership owning a £1m Eastbourne hotel. It was doomed from the revelation that his American business partner had borrowed £100,000 on credit cards which had to be repaid – quickly. The book takes you all the way through from planning the hotel purchase, to how the sorry saga unfolded. £3.99 on Amazon for the e-version, or £5.99 printed.