List of our Talented Writers’ Publications – great reads for everyone!
The B-C-ing-U! Writers are many-talented. A lot of them are published authors, so why not take a look at what they have for sale?
You can purchase a really special present for someone special!
Why not order a personally signed book? You can have it delivered straight to the address of your choice!
Seren Evans’Charrington has copies of her book, The Pleasure of Preserving by Seren Evans-Charrington, normally priced at £12.99 but £10 including postage to any of the gang or our readers or if you fancy a pre-made jar of pickle I have pear and ginger piccalilli priced at £4.25 per jar including postage.
Here’s Ann Evans’’for sale’ list:
Available from the usual outlets in paperback and as an ebook. Amazon link below, or contact my via my website for a signed copy:
- ISBN 978-1500982492
- The Bitter End. ISBN-13:978-1912604432
- Kill or Die By Ann Evans ISBN-13: 978-1912604432
If you spot a book on my website that you’d particularly like a signed copy of, get in touch. Or you should be able to buy from sources such as Amazon. In particular watch out for: The Beast, (award winning) The Reawakening and Rampage.
Coming out in a ‘box set’ in ebook form in the new year.
Patricia Newell-Dunckley has the following Books available. “Letters of a Travelling Lady” with one hundred stunning photographs of England. “Wallis the Woman I Love” a Royal romance. “The Complete Guide to Painting and Decorating Porcelain”. Good for beginners or advanced porcelain artists. www.patriciasartworld.com
Lyn Funnell has;
The First Book of Short Stories
The Second Book of Short Stories
The Third Book of Short Stories.
Most of these were previously published in various magazines.
A selection of poems, a lot of which have been previously published.
ASIN B008OK3EC1 Do read and enjoy T’was Christmas Eve in the Dole Queue.
Get Out of Debt and Stay Out – Forever!
A completely unsympathetic book full of unusual constructive ideas to get your life back on track.
St Anthony of Padua, a humorous but serious novel about an old lady’s cruel treatment by the Sister in a retirement home. St Anthony of Padua is the Patron Saint of old people.
The Girl Who Watched.
This is a novel based partly in Cuba and partly in the UK.
I have a few left in hard copy which can be signed and posted to you.
Willy the Whizz and the Wormhole is for Young Adults aged 15-95!
Will Spalding had an IQ of 172. But nobody knew it yet. And nobody would realise it even when he constructed what was probably the most amazing invention that the world had ever seen. Actually most of the world would never see it!
Read the hilarious story of what happens when Will’s little sister Maud crawls into it, and how Will and his friends (with the help of Einstein the dog) try to get her back without Will’s Mum Pru finding out
All Lyn’s books are available as Kindle downloads, from Amazon and all good online bookshops, some of them for the amazing price of under £2!
Wendy Hughes has;
1. The Story of Gower pub. by Gwasg Carreg Gwalch 1992 and reprinted in 1998.
2. The 6-8 Fun Book (stories, facts and activities) pub by EPB Publishing 1992
- The 9-10 Fun Book (stories, facts and activities) pub by EPB Publishing 1992
- The Story of Pembrokeshire pub. by Gwasg Carreg Gwalch 1993 and reprinted in 1998 and 2000
- Tales of Old Glamorganshire pub. by Gwasg Carreg Gwalch 1994
- The Story of Brecknock pub by Gwasg Carreg Gwalch 1995
- Stickler – The Elusive Syndrome pub by Celtic Connection 1995
- Not Just Bread – Chronicle of a local Bakery – pub by Suirway Publishers 1996
- Prehistoric Sites of Gower and West Glamorgan pub by Logaston Press April 1999
- Anglesey Past and Present – Gwasg Carreg Gwalch July 1999
- Ten Years On – The founding of The Stickler Syndrome Support Group with biographical sketch of Dr Gunnar B Stickler – published November 1999 by Acorn Publications
- Crumbs of Hope – The story of Hope Romania told through a series of impressions and emotions interspersed with quotes and thoughts for the day. Pub by Orchard Press March 2000
- Contributed a chapter to Medical Humanities pub by Royal College of Physicians March 2001
- A Photographic History of Your Town – Brecon – WH Smith and Friths Photographic Collection – pub September 2002
- Horizons of Hope –Pub by Parchment Pub May 2003
- Images of England series – Walton on Thames – Tempus Publishing September 2003
- A Celebration of your Town – Carmarthen – Ottakars and Friths Photographic Collection – to be published October 2004
- So You Think You Know? Carmarthen – Ottakars and Friths Photographic Collection October 2004
- Carmarthen An Illustrated Miscellany – Ottakars and Friths Photographic Collection October 2004
- Historical Walking Guide of Your Town – Carmarthen – Ottakars and Friths Photographic Collection – published May 2005
- Stickler The Elusive Syndrome 2nd Edition – Published by Celtic Connections Second revised edition – November 2006
- Haunted Worthing – The History Press October 2010
- The Story of Pembrokeshire –New revised colour edition – Gwasg Carreg Gwalch March 2011
- The Story of Gower – new revised colour edition – Gwasg Carreg Gwalch March 2011
25.Shipwrecks of Sussex – The History Press – April 2011
26 Not a Guide to Worthing – The History Press 2013
27 The A-Z of Curious Sussex – The History Press 2017
All books are available from Amazon or from Wendy at; <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Mercedes Prunty has;
The Amoeba from the Ash – A train crashes into a station in England, the driver dead before it de-rails, the passengers all sick with a mysterious illness. An ash cloud sweeps in over the country and eventually over the world but is it the thing that’s turning people into hungry, mindless and decaying creatures? Or is it something else? Doctor Rosetta Lawson is trying to find that out and the Dawling family are trying to run from it but when their paths cross will they all survive? Or will they all succumb to the Amoeba from the Ash?
Alone – Imagine a world that has been torn apart by war, then imagine a world that has been torn apart by war and Bio-Chemical warfare. This is the norm for Stacie, her whole life has been torn apart and turned upside down ever since that fateful day when the acid rain fell from the skies and turned normal loving and caring people into vicious blood thirsty creatures that roam the scarred and empty streets. As she tries to stay one step ahead of the creatures she wonders if she will always be on her own but in this new changed world wouldn’t it be safer to stay ALONE?
Lone – Five years have passed since the incident at ‘The Sanctuary’, and Stacie’s life has changed, the people she loves are kept just out of reach, the hunger inside her is never satisfied, the creature she has become ripples below the surface and then she meets Kaley causing her life to change again. Stacie must decide whether to stay near her loved ones and protect them from the horrors that still roam the world or to help a girl she has only just met.
One – For seven years the world has been under the fear and control of the creatures, the infected souls of past loved ones with the unforgiving virus that ravishes their veins. Stacie and the camp now feel relief after their battle with the half-breeds and want peace, even if just for a while to recover, but a survivor from a helicopter crash has told Stacie that the war hasn’t ended, that there is a new danger looming in the distance. With the help of the mysterious survivor, Kaley, Ollie and a select team from the camp, Stacie must travel across the Channel to find a way to fix everything, to stop the world from being destroyed altogether. But in doing so she may lose the people she cares about the most and maybe even herself.
Junia – Welcome to the magical world of Junia, a place where everything is made up of souls, from the green grass you walk on to the lake made of lava, everything in Junia is alive. Some people just don’t know it yet. Mira the princess of Cosima wakes one night to an attack on her home, the culprit, a grand dark witch who plans on taking over the throne and the whole of Junia and doesn’t care for who she kills in the process. To save her Kingdom Mira must venture out into a world she doesn’t really know or understand, to collect all the element souls to then awaken the final element soul who will be powerful enough to defeat the grand dark witch, but not all the people she meets wish to help her on her journey. For the royal family is regarded as traitors to the religion of Junia and to the element souls themselves. And with a chance to find love will she lose it all to keep it, or will Mira abide by her royal duties and save her Kingdom first? Or will she lose everything by the hand of an ancient evil?
BunnyMoo – A children’s book. BunnyMoo is a playful rabbit, who is left out of her hutch one night. An Adventure then follows BunnyMoo as she goes from garden to garden in search of answers as to why her owners have left her. Whilst hopping along she meets all the other pets and animals that live next door to her and finds out the reason why she was left alone.
How to write and self-publish a book by a self-published author – A useful book full of hints and tips on how to write your very own book and then go on to self-publish it. Self-publishing has really taken off over the past few years and now is a great time to write and self-publish your own. I have installed into this book all my knowledge and how my own writing journey has been and everything I think you need to know before you write, as you write and after you write.
- The Keeper of the Key
- The Amoeba from the Ash
- How to write and self-Publish you own book – By a self-published author
Here are the links.