A Stranger in America Buffalo Wild Wings : Pick and Roll
By : Hatem Dhwibi a.k.a CoOL’Burn
When I was a kid, I was taught not to eat pork or ham due to our religious beliefs, except in some perplexing side cases like when you are starving and have nothing to eat except it, or when you eat unintentionally is forgiven…etc. That reason was not enough convincing to me because I believe that everything in this life has a logical biological explanation, plus, I am the type of people who do exactly what they are told not to do unless they are convinced that they should not. I made a small research and I found out the reasons why I should not eat it, as it contains a non-cured virus because pigs eat everything, even a corpse of an animal or a human being, I even went back in history to the reason why pigs were first created in the ship of Noah, and now I have my own personal reasons for not eating pork or ham, my own.
Why am I speaking about pork? I am not trying to offend anyone’s life style, I just want to clarify that as I will speak about American food, and I noticed that pork or ham is a loving main meal and people keep asking me over and over why I do not eat pork. Many would consider that ridiculous but each one has his own doctrine.
The routine of getting your food is almost the same in every food place, first you get something to drink, then you choose what to eat and the sides that you want with it, ends with the dessert if you would like to. I really didn’t face difficulties getting used to the food here.
- The Buffalo Wild Wings House Sampler : collection of ultimate nachos, beer-battered onion rings, gooey mozzarella sticks and boneless wings spun in your favorite sauce or dry seasoning. Served with marinara sauce, southwestern ranch dressing, and your choice of blue cheese or ranch dressing.
- The All-Star Sampler : collection of fried pickles, spinach and artichoke dip with warm tortilla chips, chili cheese fries and a choice of crispy or naked tenders. Served with southwestern ranch and your favorite sauce for dipping.
- Buffalo Chicken Salad : crispy buffalo chicken placed on top of fresh greens, tomatoes, diced red onion, blue cheese crumbled and croutons. Served with a side of buffalo blue cheese dressing and garlic toast.
- Santa Fe Salad : hickory-smoked pulled pork or grilled chicken breast seasoned with Desert Heat, served on top of fresh greens, pico de gallo, a savory blend of roasted corn and jalapenos, cheddar jack cheese, avocado and crunchy tortilla strips. Served with cilantro lime ranch dressing and soft tortillas.
- Garden Chicken Salad : grilled, crispy or blackened chicken served over a bed of fresh greens with tomatoes, crunchy cucumbers, red peppers, house-pickled red onions, shaved parmesan and croutons. Served with a side of lemon vinaigrette and garlic toast.
And the list in the Buffalo Wild Wings menu continue, pepper jack steak wrap, bayou po’boy, boneless wings…etc. I stay long reading the menu and trying to choose what to eat, usually I pick the food that I don’t know what it is. One good thing I noticed about food places is that each one has its own criteria, own specials.
Facebook : Hatem Dhwibi
(001) 479 222 2095