Halloween Cocktails – because Halloween isn’t just for kids!
I love Halloween and apart from carving pumpkins and baking spooky treats. I love to decorate my home with Halloween decorations and mix up a frightful cocktail or two.
The Witching Hour
This cocktail may be best enjoyed at the witching hour, but be warned one sip and you’ll be bewitched.
- 1jigger calvados
- 1tsp grenadine
- 2jiggers blackberry vodka
- Martini glass to serve
- Place the calvados, blackberry vodka and ice into a cocktail shaker. Shake rigorously
- Strain the drink into a martini glass.
- Pour 1 tsp of grenadine syrup, about an inch from the surface of the drink – the grenadine should sink to the bottom, creating a “bleeding” effect.
- If you frost the rim of your martini glass before pouring in your drink it is most effective.
This is a super simple cocktail recipe that is always popular with guests as it creates a fabulously deep black drink
- 2 jiggers Black Vodka
- 20 ml Freshly Squeezed Lime
- 20 ml sugar Syrup
Into a cocktail shaker add in your sugar syrup, lime juice, and black vodka. Fill with ice. Give it a hard shake for 30 seconds. Pour cocktail into your glass and serve.
Happy Halloween and a spooky chin chin!