Ancient radiation shelter mystery ARCHAEOLOGY NEWSFLASH NO.491
It was the early 1970s. A zoologist had been studying bats
during the night. And he was now on his way home, carrying
his equipment with him.
He happened to pass a group of ancient standing stones,
just as the morning sun was beginning to strike the stones.
To his utter surprise, the instruments started reacting.
They were picking up a strong, regular and rapid pulse.
The zoologist told the story to an acquaintance whom he knew
to be an investigator or earth mysteries. In turn, this man
told someone at the institute of Archaeology at Oxford.
As it turned out, at that time, a group of scientists and
engineers was actively investigating megalithic sites across
the British Isles.
A research chemist named Don Robins, who was a member of
that group got interested. In late October, 1978, he
decided to run some tests himself.
Just before dawn, Robins picked up the group’s own
broad-spectrum ultrasonic detector and took it to the
Rollright Stones in Oxfordshire.
To his delight, just as the sun rose, his equipment picked
up a regular rapid pulse around an isolated tall, upright
standing stone (known as the king-stone) some distance from
the circle proper.
Well, did this motivate the other project team members!
“Let’s scan other megalithic sites across the country,” they
And they got busy. In fact, they kept doing this for four
They discovered that they were able to successfully
As time went on, they managed to acquire equipment that
was capable of excluding radio interference and stray
signals from local energy sources, including geological
The readings at the various old stone circles they now
compared with readings taken at modern structures like
streets and bridges, or areas of natural woodland.
They discovered that these modern structures showed no more
than the expected random background noise. None of these
showed anything remotely like the pulse effect of the
ancient stone circles at the hour of dawn.
They scratched their heads over this. Could it be that the
ancient sites had actually been created specifically to
generate the ultrasound? That is, was the pulse deliberately
As the work continued, the evidence more and more came to
support this tentative conclusion.
Some of the findings were very surprising indeed.
For one thing, the pulse was quite independent of weather
conditions. It could be measured at dawn on any day, rain
Not only that, but the pulse transformed into an actual
howling sound, which lasted for several hours on the mornings
of the spring and autumn equinoxes.
These effects were odd enough. But much weirder things were
In one of their experiments, Robins and his team moved into
a circle with their detectors and found no ultrasound at all.
They knew that this “no sound” result was an impossible
reading, because open countryside always has a standard
background of ultrasound. This is constantly generated
(non-stop) by such things as the movement of grass, the
rustle of leaves and even the movements of the team
“Our equipment has surely malfunctioned,” said one of the
team, to which the other members all agreed.
Reasonable as that conclusion seemed, tests quickly showed
that there was nothing wrong with the equipment. It was
So what did this “no ultra-sound” mean?
Somehow, the great stone circle was generating an ultrasonic
screen which left its interior totally silent.
Absolutely baffled by this, as well as intrigued, the team
extended the scope of their measurements to include
You see, any place in the country will produce a level of
background radiation which is detectable by a Geiger counter.
And the stone circles were no different.
However, the stone circles were different in this respect –
that they somehow generated ‘hot spots’ where the radiation
was far higher than normal background radiation.
Yet when the Geiger counter was moved to the centre of the
circle, the very reverse was found. ‘Cold spots’ were
detected by the scientists, where the radiation dropped below
normal background levels.
Now engineer Charles Brooker extended the measurements still
Back at the Rollrights circle he used a portable magnetometer.
And what did this show? A seven-ring spiral of diminishing
magnetic intensity. The circle was screening out
ANCIENT RADIATION KNOWLEDGE
These findings have not been widely publicised. However, they
do suggest a sophisticated knowledge of ultrasound as well as
a knowledge of various types of radiation in ancient times.
It does appear that at least some of Britain’s ancient stone
circles were constructed as radiation shelters – although for
what purpose it is difficult to imagine.
OUR PLAN TO GET INFORMATION OUT TO YOU
Anyway, our team has been working overtime to get out to you
more vital information while there is still time.
We have been gathering this information from the bottom of
the sea and from remote mountain and desert regions of the
My crews slept on ashes, dived among sharks, and dodged
terrorist ambushes, to get this information to you.
When I realized how explosive some of this knowledge is
– and that desperate efforts were being made to suppress it
– I knew that this just had to be shared.
When you know the answers to some of the questions below,
you will have a clear-cut advantage over others who have
no clue what lies ahead.
Again, we have brought together three major fields of
* Forbidden discoveries
* Crucial current events
* Startling prophecies
These are some of the issues:
1. THE 2012 PROPHECY
* Do we have only 3 1/2 years left?
* Did the Maya predict the end in 2012?
* Does our planet face a catastrophe in the year 2012?
* Will a gravitational cosmic tsunami cause the sun to scorch
* Will the only immediate survivors be people in underground
cities, caves, and submarines?
* What is the plain, stark truth about 2012?
* And learn the chilling news about depleted uranium – the
dying of bees, deer, birds, bats and fish worldwide, and how
this affects your survival.
* Is there hope beyond this…?
2. THE GREAT DATING BLUNDER
* Don’t be conned.
* Why do scientists reject most carbon dating results?
* Is this true?: Carbon dating shows that a famous historical
event hasn’t happened yet!
* Do you know how to make oil in ten minutes?
* Why do only a few dating methods suggest an “old” earth?
* Why are these widely publicized – while the majority of systems,
which suggest a “young” age for our earth, are ignored?
* Amazing discoveries you are not supposed to know… about ice,
dinosaurs, trees, magnetic reversals, petrified men, oil
and gas, coal, fossils, lakes, deltas, waterfalls, coral reefs,
deserts, the tipping of the earth’s axis, and the age of
civilizations, such as Egypt.
3. STING OF THE SCORPION
* Many of our world leaders are currently making their decisions
by astrology. Their decisions affect the lives of millions of
people. How safe is this?
* Did you hear about the Great Astrology Cover-up – and the hidden
truth behind Star Names and Signs?
* Also, did you know that ancient civilizations believed a serpent
– which represented the devil – had taken control of the world?
* That they believed a virgin’s baby would fight the serpent
defeat him and bring peace, life and happiness to mankind?
* Did you know that the pictures on the sky map were used to
describe this story and NOT to tell people’s fortunes through
* And that the NAMES of the stars, as well as the star sign
pictures told that story?
* Discover some power-packed prophecies which are soon to affect
4. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE TOWER OF BABEL?
* The intriguing search for the remains of history’s most infamous
* Startling new scientific evidence on the origin of languages.
* Amazing high technology and lost knowledge.
* Scary dive in murky water for an ancient skyscraper. Tantalizing
secrets under the water.
5. WAS THIS A MIRACLE?
* Discover some amazing modern phenomena:
* How do you pull a girl through a solid wall?
* Deadly poison in the cup.
* The coins that floated across the bay.
* Why did the ant carry a contact lense?
* The miracle power of a brother’s love song.
* The airport stranger knew too much.
* Keeping one step ahead of the secret service men.
* Buried alive behind the house.
* What you were never told about the Boxing Day tsunami.
* Why the gasoline would not burn.
* Was a man really raised from the dead in Lebanon?
* Shocking surprise in the canyon.
* During the murder, the clock struck 13
…and other surprising true reports!
Also I’m throwing in two exciting Bonus Reports.
And this evidence will stun you…
#1- WHO’S PLAYING JESUS GAMES?
* Over a billion people follow Christianity. But is
Jesus Christ just an historical mistake – or even
something worse? ?
* Is it true that early historians never mention him?
* And Jesus’ resurrection – what are the scientific facts?
Is it a hoax, an hallucination, or history?
* Is it true that Gospel writers “contradict” one another?
* What about the Dead Sea scrolls – do they confirm or refute
* Are there “missing” books of the Bible?
With a huge showdown soon about to break, you can’t afford to
be without this gripping, controversial and important
This report is based on exciting archaeological discoveries
and over 25 years of ground-breaking research.
You owe it to yourself to get this into your hands. Compelling
evidence about the real origin of Christianity.
#2- THE SORCERERS’ SECRET
* Discover the shocking truth – Who are the infiltrators who
are planning to take over the lives of unsuspecting Christians
and those of their children? This explosive report will send
shivers down your spine!
* Is there a deliberate alteration of the Bible on a large
* Why were Bible revisers sworn to secrecy?
* And have you heard about the King James Bible’s amazing
hidden built-in dictionary?
* Also, why are some Bible editors suddenly struck dumb, or
end up in asylums, séances and prison cells?
Yes, you have just taken a tiny peep into “SECRETS EXPOSED “.
Not five, but seven astonishing, surprise-packed e-books in one
This is crucial, empowering information. And you will have FUN
discovering it. The best part is that you can get all this
information RIGHT NOW.
When you open them, you will discover that any one of
these 7 e-books is DYNAMITE. But with the entire set
of 7 you have in your grasp what some people kill for –
Here’s where to go:
Please tell your friends
Did you enjoy this information?
If you know someone who would find these
facts interesting, Click the URL below now
to email it to them, or copy and paste the
URL below into your browser.
You are welcome to put it on your own
website exactly as it is, without change,
including our email address.
International explorer, archaeologist and author
Jonathan Gray has traveled the world to gather
data on ancient mysteries. He has penetrated
some largely unexplored areas, including parts
of the Amazon headwaters. The author has also
led expeditions to the bottom of the sea and to
remote mountain and desert regions of the world.
He lectures internationally.
Pacific Coast Highway
PO Box 785