ARCHAEOLOGY NEWSFLASH No.456 Into the forbidden valley
In the forbidden valley of death you had better take
For an hour or so Mehmet had been showing my Kurdish
driver Sayim and myself over the mutilated grave areas,
as far up the hill as the huge, broken anchor stones.
But those were not the purpose of my visit.
During that time, my eyes were secretly scanning back
and forth, over the valley and the surrounding hills,
carefully trying to pinpoint the site of my real
VALLEY OF DEATH
Eventually, we were back at the edge of his village.
Clearly, the time had arrived for me either to thank
him and leave, or else pull out the crucial sketch
that would betray my real purpose in being there that
Mehmet was a ruthless man, a grave robber, in league
with the Istanbul black market. Reportedly, he had dug
up the ancient remains of a famous woman.
You have heard of her – or at least, her husband. She
is so famous your head would spin if I told you who she
And in her grave Mehmet had found something so
exquisitely beautiful and so priceless that an
accomplice of his would disappear forever after it
WITH THE KILLER
But the truth was, Mehmet would kill you if he expected
you to be a threat.
And the sketch that was stuffed in my pocket? It
portrayed the grave stone pictograph from the very tomb
of that famous woman, which Mehmet had plundered.
Do you get the picture? This piece of paper – if I
showed it to him – could provoke one of two reactions.
1. I could associate this sketch in some way with his
friend David Fasold and Mehmet would suspect nothing
(I hoped!) – or
2. Just as likely, Mehmet would suspect I got the sketch
from a man he had tried to kill – Ron Wyatt – who knew
of his crimes.
And if, so I might never get out of this village alive.
For an instant I hesitated. Because, believe it, life
to me is as precious as it is to you.
But then there nagged at me this compelling thought:
Jonathan, haven’t you travelled half way around the
globe for this moment? Is that to be for nothing? Look,
this is one of the most amazing grave stone portrayals
in history. You’d be a nut to not try and see it!
Okay, the time was now… or never.
So I reached into my pocket and whisked out the crumpled
sketch. It was a piece of dynamite.
PULLING OUT THE DANGEROUS PICTURE
I unfolded it with care and passed it to the black-
Choosing my words carefully, I asked, “David Fasold saw
This renegade had trusted David. Maybe mentioning Dave’s
name would allay any suspicion that I was privy to
Mehmet’s dark crimes.
I watched his expression. Instantly, the fact became
obvious – Mehmet DID recognise the pictograph. That was
written all over his face.
Was he shocked that I possessed this sketch? I waited
nervously for his response.
He nodded. “Yes, David Fasold saw it.”
“Where are these markings?” I asked.
He and his aide exchanged glances, then Mehmet’s eyes
bored into me. It was a long and silent stare. Feeling
a little uneasy, I sensed that something sinister was
beginning to simmer between the two men.
Then Mehmet slunk me a sly smile.
Of course, if my instructions were right, I could get
there without Mehmet.
You see, I knew exactly where the pictographs were
located. They were below an ancient 12-foot altar on
the hill opposite. But to go straight there on my own,
right under his gaze, would be more than my life was
THE KILLER’S INVITATION
Mehmet motioned to me. “Come, I’ll show you the
I did not know it at that time, but Mehmet carried a
gun under his jacket.
“Come,” he repeated, “Come.”
With my own eyes I could see the location in the
distance. It would be a simple matter to head in a
straight line through the fields toward it.
But instead of leading me to the place promised,
Mehmet and his henchman skirted away around that area,
then hustled me away from it.
“Hey, wait a minute,” I thought. “What’s going on?”
Had he removed the gravestone to some other place? I
thought it prudent to say nothing. But my guard was
We passed the giant twelve foot altar which
overlooked the place I had asked to see – but Mehmet
Up on the hill, beyond the big altar, Ron had seen
human bones – and a skull with hair still on it,
which dogs had been devouring. This man, Ron believed,
was a killer. It was up this same hill that he had led
Ron, that Mehmet was now luring me.
“How far is it?” I asked.
“Just 100 meters,” was the reply.
We covered that distance and I grew more apprehensive.
There was a rock with some markings on it, but the
grave marker would not have been brought up here.
“How far now?” I pressed.
“Come,” he said.
“How far?” (Previously he had said a hundred meters.)
“How far is it?”
“Just one kilometer more,” said the man. “Come.”
It now came rushing at me – my recall of the earlier
plot to get Ron into these same hills and kill him.
Yes, it was time to act – fast. I turned to my friend
“Tell him the sun is getting low. We must turn back.”
No time to wait for an answer. I wheeled around –
and sped downhill… FAST!
Sayim raced behind me. We leapt into the car, ducked
down below the windows and sped off.
In archaeology, there can be moments that you would
like to skip. Like that afternoon in Turkey. All in
the task of checking out those hair-brain claims (or
so it seemed) of some massive ship in the Ararat
Was this one of the gre… or what? Even skeptics
were beginning to ask, Has Noah’s Ark been found?
Well, our teams have been busy on this one – and we
have a few surprises for you.
Scientific questions and even solutions, perhaps,
to an age-old mystery.
Don’t dismiss out of hand the possibility of such a
legend being factually true. After all, scientific
discovery can turn up some mighty amaziing evidence!
And this report does read like a thriller.
How could an alleged discovery provoke a deadly game
of tomb robberies, betrayals and attempted murder?
HERE’S WHERE TO GET THE FACTS
Honestly, I’d love to take you up there and let you see
some of these amazing things for yourself. But that
would cost you and me several thousand dollars each.
And, with tension between the Turks and Kurds, the area
is not always safe.
But I guess the next best thing is to make this
controversial report and 7 other FIREBALL reports
available to you at as low a price as possible.
Now, at last, you can discover the story behind the
story. Certificates, private letters and heaps of new
information… What do these reveal?
A HEATED BATTLE RAGES OVER 5 MAJOR DISCOVERY CLAIMS:
· Noah’s Ark in Turkey
· Sodom and Gomorrah in Israel
· The Exodus Red Sea Crossing
· The true Mount Sinai in Arabia
· The Ark of the Covenant
Book 1 – THE OVERVIEW
* The critics speak up.
* The explorers answer the critics.
Book 2 – NOAH’S ARK
* Fable or Real?
* Is there a CONSPIRACY going on?
* Combining extensive research with compelling narrative,
I lay bare for you the incredible story behind the legendary
* Eight scared passengers take a voyage into the Unknown.
* For centuries pilgrims visit the remains of the survival
* Then this amazing relic is lost.
* Eventually come the explorers. Is this Noah’s Ark?
* A real-life “Indiana Jones” finds himself caught up in a
deadly game of tomb robberies, betrayals and attempted murder.
* An astonishing, intriguing expose of the greatest mystery ever.
* Come with me to vindicate the truth – and correct an
injustice…. pulling no punches, exposing the rivalry, the lies
and deceit perpetrated by various actors in the Ark-search
drama. The media is not spared.
Book 3 – SODOM AND GOMORRAH
* Fire rains from the sky – and 5 cities vanish.
* See the rocks that burn today
* A desert that can kill you in hours
* The eeriest ghost town on earth
* Are these really the lost cities of Sodom and Gomorrah?
Book 4 – EXCITING DISCOVERIES UNDER THE SEA
* Runaway slaves trapped by a super army – then the army vanishes!
* Did the Red Sea really open?
* Did an Egyptian army really pursue their prey onto the dry sea
bed – then die under the collapsing waters?
* IN SEARCH OF PHAROAH’S LOST ARMY
* A grim discovery on the sea floor
Book 5 – THE MIS-PLACED MOUNTAIN
* At last…The true story of the most famous mountain on earth…
* MIS-PLACED ON ALL OUR MAPS!!! and the DISCOVERY!
* WHERE THE TEN COMMANDMENTS WERE PUBLICLY GIVEN
* WHERE THE ARK OF THE COVENANT WAS MADE
* AND THE AMAZING STORY BEHIND IT
Did you know that:
* Tourists go to the WRONG COUNTRY – in search of a sacred site?
* How did this mistake come about? Get the astonishing facts.
* Why is the traditional site in Egypt untenable?
* Are there clues to the true Mount Sinai?
* What is the evidence:
* from Biblical writings? from local traditions? from explorers?
Book 6 – ARK OF THE COVENANT
* The legend they have to hide!
* Too hot to touch – if you value your life!
* And now real life Raiders of the Lost Ark stumble upon the most
explosive artefact on earth.
* See for yourself the amazing story of the search and alleged
* Learn why this golden chest is such dynamite.
* What shocking truth was hidden for 2,000 years?
* And what explosive connection has it with the emerging New World
BOOK 7 – FOUR MAJOR DISCOVERIES
* All together in one fast-moving, gripping report.
BOOK 8 – INTO THE FORBIDDEN VALLEY
* Absolutely thrilling cloak-and-dagger adventure… and all true.
This information will rivet you to your seat! It is presented for
the benefit of countless honest people who genuinely want to know
the truth about these DISCOVERIES.
Input by numerous people. ALL IN ONE MIGHTY PACK. This is my most
explosive collection of e-books ever!
Embarrassingly frank answers… Stunning color pictures… Ground-
breaking maps… Bold, brave diagrams…
8 AMAZING REPORTS – and all of them for a whopping 35% OFF.
$102.75 value for just $67… THIS WEEK for you.
To check it out, go to
Let me know how you enjoy it.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Please email me your questions. I am here to help
you with any questions on ancient mysteries. Just
email me at email@example.com
PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS
International explorer, archaeologist and author
Jonathan Gray has traveled the world to gather data
on ancient mysteries. He has penetrated some largely
unexplored areas, including parts of the Amazon
headwaters. The author has also led expeditions to
the bottom of the sea and to remote mountain and
desert regions of the world. He lectures internationally.